Woodcraft Sale!
Must be living right, was only days away from pulling a very large trigger - perfect timing!!!
Laguna bandsaw?
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
Powermatic 20 inch planer with HH, Powermatic 12 inch jointer with HH, Jet Performax 22 44 drum sander.

Just assembled my Sawstop and dust collector last weekend.

Can we get a review of the jointer?

Jeremy s said:

Can we get a review of the jointer?

Sure, I'm ordering tomorrow, hoping to have it delivered in a couple of weeks.
Oh, you said very large trigger haha. New tools are great.
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
Why stop at 12"? Get the 16" jointer and be done with it!

I've contemplated the 16. If would sale my DJ-20, a 16 would be in my shop in a heartbeat.

Nonetheless, yes you have pulled a large trigger! I have the 20" planer with HH. Absolutely love it!

Enjoy the new toys!
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
I could have probably been fine with the 8 inch jointer, but the 12 inch will be more than enough for me. I might have been tempted, but I did not see a single phase option for the 16 inch model.

I'm hoping to soon go part time at work, and retire in a year or two, so I'll have Mondays and Fridays off, plus vacation time, can't wait to get back into my shop after a few years without power tools.