Mortise & Tenon?
Has anyone gotten issue #1 yet? I received an email on Feb 4 saying two weeks to delivery. Nothing yet.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Nothing yet. I don't think I received the email you got either.

Lonnie
gents: I've been watching for my issue. Still not here and no E-mail either.

But I saw this while looking for some information: as of 2/24/'16 the pre-orders are being shipped. See:
http://www.workbenchdiary.com/

I hope this publication really takes off!
Yep, they started shipping out earlier this week. I'm eagerly awaiting my copy
"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

My Woodworking Blog: A Riving Home
I got shipping notice and tracking number. Shipped on 23rd. So far, still in NJ. USPS, in its infinite wisdom, estimates Monday delivery.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I got a shipping notification, and I'm patiently waiting for it to arrive!

So are my wife and oldest daughter.

It may be a while before I get to read it.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
No shipping notice here yet. I imagine its going media mail, which means truck to Seattle and slow barge to Alaska from there!

Looking forward to reading, when it gets here.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Received mine today, it's more substantial than I expected, and the packaging gave me a chuckle. The next couple of days will be interesting as I read through it.

Cliff
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
It was a nice surprise: I had forgotten that I had ordered it. Yes, you may want to open it over a garbage pail.
Got mine today! Really nice packaging. Unfortunately I won't be able to enjoy it for a while. Too much going on this week, and I am not taking it on our trip overseas - so I'll have it to look forward to in about three weeks!