Mortise & Tenon?
Got mine today - complete with plane shavings and sealed wax. It's going to be a long and intimate read - beaucoup to learn.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Got mine today and have been totally absorbed....GREAT publication! Really fits where I've evolved with my own journey. I attended a 3 day workshop with Phil Lowe many years ago that nurtured my interest in hand tool craftsmanship. Then Norm retired and St Roy was the ONLY show in town. Then Chris S. threw down the gaunlet and the revolution began in earnest. This publication describes the manifesto! Great Read....and I've only gotten to page 40!
THANK YOU MR. KLEIN!
I tried to order the issue, but their website won't accept my credit card information. I'm not sure why. I've order hundreds of times online. I guess they don't want my money.
A treat when I got home from the office yesterday

"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

My Woodworking Blog: A Riving Home
Got my shipping confirmation
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Got mine Monday. After dusting it off and cleaning up the kitchen floor, I started the initial browse.

And while I do like the placard and wax seal bit, I could have done without the other mess in the package. I have enough of my own to deal with...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Just ordered it tonight; I can hardly wait
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
I hadn't heard of this magazine until I read this thread. It seems really interesting. I ordered the first issue and am really excited to read it.
I am pretty sure I ordered one, but don't recall. If it doesn't arrive in a day or two, I'll order. I'm kind of off the beaten path here in the high desert.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
got mine yesterday. Will take a while to hatch this - lots of content, nice photos.
Cheers,
-----wade
Working wood in Milton, PA