Pick up crane video.
I ended up ordering the maxxtow pickup crane from Amazon. Got a chance to install and use it a bit today. Shot a video of it. If anyone is interested here it is.

Maxxtow pickup crane
Steve K

Looks good Steve. Maybe a short webbed strap would work better than the chain, less chance of the log slipping. I think you will get a lot of use out of it.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Tell the truth, Steve. THe reason you cut the audio the 2nd time you did the lift is because you were letting fly with f-bombs for forgetting to hit the record button. Am I right??

Looks handy! I may need one someday after I get my retirement lathe.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Gregory of Sherwood Forest said:

Tell the truth, Steve. THe reason you cut the audio the 2nd time you did the lift is because you were letting fly with f-bombs for forgetting to hit the record button. Am I right??

Looks handy! I may need one someday after I get my retirement lathe.

LOL, nah, there aren't enough fbombs for every time I forget something and besides, I was using a new toy.
Steve K