Need a little bandsaw help
The lower guide on my Delta 28 203 is not moving, so I cannot adjust the guide blocks. It will turn, but nothing. Not sure if it is because the knurl end is missing, as it will about disappear into the machine. The lock collar is still on and the screw turns in the adjustment guide, but it does not move. The bearing slides real easy.
On ereplacement the part is not longer available. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Herb
remove the assembly, take it all apart, clean it up ( most important step) and put it back together and install.

A little dry lube on threads and moving parts will keep it functioning
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

The knurl that is missing is what advances the bearing.Look at your top guide and you will see the knurl has a groove.This part looks like a tiny pulley . The groove engages a lip on the bearing support arm.
When you adjust the knurl which is internally threaded the bearing moves in or out.Then their will be a locking screw to keep the knurl where you set it.
Delta should have a million of these parts as they are standard for many machines.Worse comes to worse I'll make you the part.
I would need the OD ,the width of the part and the groove dimensions,width and depth.Lastly I would need to know the threads,probably metric.Often another machine vendor will use the same type of knurl.You could call Grizzly tech after trying to get a Delta tech,good luck with that.
One other possible solution.Get one nut that fits the threads. File a groove on each side.Easy with a metal lathe,laborious for any body else.
mike