Pipe clamp rack
Splinter Puller said:

I used EMT. You have to be a bit more careful welding it due to its thinness but it was not too hard.

One thing I've always wondered. For people welding galvanized metal and getting a bit of extra zinc in their systems, does it result in lesser Incidence of the flu or other viruses? I'd be curious to know.

Metal Fume Fever.

Welding on galvanized requires very good ventilation. Breathing that stuff is very bad for you.

Very.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Splinter Puller said:

I used EMT. You have to be a bit more careful welding it due to its thinness but it was not too hard.

Ok, and you were probably using a wire feed weder which is a little better for thinner metals. I tend to think in terms of stick welding, 'cause that's what I've got. I'd have all that EMT sitting around in blobs on my shop floor.

Nice little caddy
Very nice job, nice design and pleasing to the eye.
First thought I had when I saw it

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Very nice mobile clamp rack

Plus you have a good start on a Calliope

Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
A Squared said:

Ok, and you were probably using a wire feed weder which is a little better for thinner metals. I tend to think in terms of stick welding, 'cause that's what I've got. I'd have all that EMT sitting around in blobs on my shop floor.

That was my first thought as well...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Bob10 said:

First thought I had when I saw it

I gotta ask... what is this used for?
WoodNET... the new safespace
Very nice. You aught to market them. I'll place my order now!
Gary

Living under the radar, heading for "off the grid."

Looks far too familiar to me, too many MONEY SUCKIN hobbys.

It is nice to have the ability to build what ever you want though.
Mike