Painting new PEC quarter round??
LOML and I were checking out the quarter round at Lowe's and for a small upcharge, we can go to the PEC (PVC?) quarter round where needed. In a white bathroom, if the white is a close enough match, is there any need for painting it at all?

Also, is there any recommendations for installing it on tile or linoleum flooring? The master bath is tile, as is the kids bath, but we have one bathroom with linoleum over a ply sub.

Thanks in advance.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I don't know of any need to paint plastic molding other than to get the color to match whatever you want. So if the color is OK I don't think you'd have to.

Shoe molding normally is nailed to the baseboard so that the floor can expand/contract under it. I would think you'd do the same with this stuff.

John
No paint works for me. Thanks!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com