have to order blanks
Just had open heart surgery and doc tells me done with chain saw for awhile. Whom would you order from? I see a lot of blanks on ebay that seem reasonable even shipping.
I like this place.

http://www.gvwp.net/
woodbarter
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Bill

I need to raise some money to buy more pen kits. If you tell me how many you want and what you are looking for I will get them for you. Just PM me

I can sell from 20 to 1000

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I've been very happy with these guys: Got Wood!

Good quality product and great customer service.
I'm slow, but I do poor work.
I'll post a link to where I've gotten good blanks, green but nice but UPS for shipping. http://www.woodturningblanks4u.com
What the Heck, Give it a Try
I've got all the wood you could ever want for turning laying all over my property. If you were closer I'd try and work something out. The problem is shipping isnt cheap.
Bill Mains said:

Just had open heart surgery and doc tells me done with chain saw for awhile. Whom would you order from? I see a lot of blanks on ebay that seem reasonable even shipping.

I think you need to tell what the capacity of your lathe is, and what sizes within that capacity you want.

Domestic woods are somewhat of a problem, due to the number of pests and pestilences out there, but I'd bet a number of folks have dry, bark-free domestic roughs available.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Thanks for replys. I have a delta 46 460 midi lathe n looking to buy some bowl blanks. I'll take a look at above suggestions. Will probably order dry blanks to save on shipping. Bill