Micro-Kerf Table Saw Blade from Total Saw Solutions
Anyone using one of these blades? How does it compare to the Freud Fusion or Forrest Woodworker II?
Product link

I have both a contractor saw, and a cab saw, ans both will easily push a full kerf blade, my preference. I truly feel they give better results longer than a TK blade. Now this ultra TK blade is the price of a pair of Fusions, or a WWII or a Ridge carbide, or a lot of proven blades, with enough to take the wife to a nice meal left over.

Post a report if you buy one
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I'd be quite leery of it. While it sounds great, the reality would probably be less than that. Cutting very dense or thick wood tends to heat a blade somewhat, and with the thin plate it probably would want to wander. I really can't think of many situations where a thin kerf is truly needed. Perhaps if your saw is underpowered, or you needed that extra 1/32nd of an inch from a piece of wood...
I have the Infinity version.

Both sides have a permenant blade stabilizer mounted. It sets the kerf off by about 1/4" from typical blades, so you will need a new throat plate for it.

I do NOT use it for general cutting, but only for slicing thin strips where I do not want to lose to much to the kerf.

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.