Patina Spring Tool Sale and Auction
Is anyone going to the Patina Spring Tool Sale and Auction in Damascus, MD this Saturday March 12th?

http://www.patinatools.org/auctioninfo.asp
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

Well, my trip was dependent upon daughter #1 expecting a child,due on Saturday. Baby girl born today and I'll be there!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Driving up from Texas is a bit of a stretch... But not out of the question....
Strokes77 said:

Driving up from Texas is a bit of a stretch... But not out of the question....

I have made the trip from Alaska several times. Little ole Texas would be a cinch!!! I have family just over the border in PA. I wont make it this year though.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Tony Z said:

Well, my trip was dependent upon daughter #1 expecting a child,due on Saturday. Baby girl born today and I'll be there!

Congratulations Tony!
GeorgeV said:

Is anyone going to the Patina Spring Tool Sale and Auction in Damascus, MD this Saturday March 12th?

http://www.patinatools.org/auctioninfo.asp

Alas, no.

LOML and I are leaving for London tonight.
chris
tshiker said:

[blockquote]Tony Z said:

Thanks-makes grandbaby #3 and another is due on 7/5!
Congratulations Tony!

[/blockquote]
www.metaltech-pm.com
I am going to be there, as usual, it's just less than half hour to drive and I do not have excuses.
Jonathan, I will miss you that year, PATINA and yourself became synonyms to me.
yuri said:

I am going to be there, as usual, it's just less than half hour to drive and I do not have excuses.
Jonathan, I will miss you that year, PATINA and yourself became synonyms to me.

Thanks Yuri! Hope you have a great time!

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Good time! Got quite a few saws (more han I intended). Was shoping for tools for a tool box for grandsons and got a few. No real gloats, but items not commonly found at yard sales or flea markets. Many, many complete miter boxes, averaging $25 to $40 each, with saw.
www.metaltech-pm.com