Line up for Lie-nielsen event Cincinnati
line up 2 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
line up 1 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr

My Lazarus Handplane line-up for the Lie Nielsen event in Covington, Ky. Wish me luck... or check in "swap and sell" for a mid-March fire sale.
Gorgeous line-up. I recently met up with a fellow Woodnetter who owns three of your planes. Pictures don't do them justice, nor do they give any indication of how heavy they are! I wish I could have put one to wood for a test drive. Good luck.
"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

My Woodworking Blog: A Riving Home
Very impressive lineup. I wish that I could make it. Your planes are definitely on my dream tool list.
oh snap! Thats this weekend.

Going to be heading up Sat morning. Really looking foward to seeing and trying your planes.
Sweet fleet!
Can you show us more detail on the 5th and 6th ones back?

I think you described an adjuster you made a while back, but I can't find the thread.

I have no doubt you won't bring many home.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Best of luck Mateo. I would have liked to meet you, but fate has me driving a different direction. Is this your first show with PWW?

Event info for those unaware, or forgetful.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I'll be there, I can't wait.
Would just like to say that the Lazarus plane line up was really cool. Loved the craftsmanship. Not sure if you ever showed the lateral adjustment device here, but that was way cool.
He showed it on some forum, but I can't remember where.

I'd love to see again, hint, hint.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite