Timberbits order

On Feb 25 I placed an order with Timberbits in Australia, this was a test order to see what their stuff was like. I received it today, March 10. The smock is a nice light weight short sleeve one, that pen blanks were all under $5 and the sierra pen kit was have the American price or LV.The cost of the order was a little over $60, which included $8.00 shipping. The Ausie dollar is almost on par with the Canadian dollar. I am very pleased with the order and will be ordering from them again. You can check their site at www.timberbits.com

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Mel

I am apart of Australian woodworking forum

http://www.woodworkforums.com/register.p...5e40d90319e56d0

and they are a great bunch of Chaps and that is how I learned about Timberbits and ordered some pens from them with the Australian name on the clip.

They also do a pen swap every year and that is why I tried to start one here.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That smock looks pretty nice, especially for the price. How's the fit? Would you suggest ordering your normal size or going smaller or larger?
Thanks.
I filled out the contact form on the Tenderbits* web site over two weeks ago and never heard from them. I hope that was just a fluke.

Doug

* too much Monte Python in my youth.
Mike67 said:

That smock looks pretty nice, especially for the price. How's the fit? Would you suggest ordering your normal size or going smaller or larger?
Thanks.

It is very nice and light weight. I ordered a medium but would order one size larger, wouldn't be as snug.

Mel
Shop dad
I didn't have any problem getting hold of them www.timberbits.com and contact customer service.

Mel