Woodturning videos database
Just an FYI, Rickturns, a popular youtube wood turning author has put together a database of all the wood turning videos and authors he can find. I believe it is a great asset for anyone who turns and watches video to learn of new techniques or tools. He has also started a series of new woodturning videos month by month. Another really nice idea. For anyone interested here is his videos page.

Rickturns videos
Steve K

Thanks Steve
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you Steve,this will certainly be a great asset for wood turners for beginners and vets alike.Saved and shared.
Well shama lamma ding dong to you too......
I checked out the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...ykZwiD76iy

I'm not included so I cannot recommend it...

loads of great content here, including Mike Peace who doesn't get enough exposure
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net