value of a woodpeckers prl lift
whats one of these older versions worth.. not findingmuch this morning.
actually bought it used here, just dont have the info/post anymore

thanks
You mean what it is worth in resale dollars, or is it worth having compared to the newer Prl-V2?
Bought mine here a few years back, and with the complete set of aluminum insert rings I paid $120. That ring set (10 of them I think) was an expensive option. Mine also had the 16 pitch thread, I wouldn't have bought it if it had the 32 pitch (crank forever to make an adjustment, had that on my Plunge Lift).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I also have one of the original Woodpecker PRL's, the 16 pitch model. It has been a very valuable tool. Installed in my router table and is extremely handy and easy to use. Used it yesterday for a project.

Don't know what the present value is, but my guess is that if you are looking to sell it, it won't last long if priced reasonably (maybe $100 or so?).

Doug
Another one who bought the original maybe ten years ago, not too long after they came out. Pick of the litter, all of the copy cats offered in the day, weren't close. Been a great tool.

Think I also paid around 120 or maybe more, plus a set of rings. I'd likely pay close to the same for a used on in good condition today. Not much to wear out. No Idea what they cost new, today.
Mike

thanks. Not long after posting my router setup on CL, it was sold
I just bought a second for $100 and shipping and if someone wants to sell me a 3rd one for $100 and shipping say the word and consider it sold.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.