Woodcraft Called Today....
Said they had a 8 foot long pallet, weight nearly 900 pounds, my 12 inch Powermatic Jointer has arrived!!!

Will be setting up for delivery on Friday via local freight company.

Can't wait!!!!

You definetly Suck! Lucky you
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Wow that is a lot of cash out. She must be wanting a new car.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin Eastman said:

Wow that is a lot of cash out. She must be wanting a new car.

She's already driving her new car - 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited

Forgot to add, they also have two more pallets - 20 inch PM planer w/HH and 22 44 Performax Pro drum sander

Wow, congrats on the big tool purchases. They don't appear big enough to handle that big slab your going to be working though.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
stav said:

Wow, congrats on the big tool purchases. They don't appear big enough to handle that big slab your going to be working though.

My slab lumber source just installed a flattening sled, when my slabs are dry I'm going to inquire about his pricing and capabilities.
You must have had one heck of a bonus this year! Nice, nice, tools. Enjoy them and post a pic when you have them set up.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Nice. Very nice. And your new mortiser will be along in a couple of weeks, too. You are on a serious roll.

John
Congrats on the tool purchases. Hope your experience with them is a good one. You certainly probably paid enough for them.
there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.