Simple Cremation Urn
chips ahoy said:

Very well done Jim, what are the dimensions?

Mel

I really don't remember. I believe the box itself, is somewhere around 8" x 6" x 3". The top and bottom are about 1" bigger each way.
Definition of coplaner: It's the guy on the outfeed side of a planer handing the stock back to the guy on the infeed side.
Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words. I appreciate it. Like I said. It's a very basic box, that most any beginner could build. The two main reasons that I even posted it was because it is the only urn that I have ever built for human cremains (I did build one for my boxer when he died), and to show off the beautiful laser engraving that was done on it. That is what sets the box off.
Definition of coplaner: It's the guy on the outfeed side of a planer handing the stock back to the guy on the infeed side.
Jim
Don't down play the job you did, it is excellent, the laser engraving gives it that added touch. Job well done.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
You did a really nice job.
Well done!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."