Samsung top loader washer floods the floor!
Machine is just under two years and and of course out of warranty. So I decide to Google the problem. Opened up the back and noticed a small hose had come loose from the "bowl" or whatever it's called. Found out it was the lead to the fill level sensor which makes sense since the machine didn't know it was full and overflowed. I reconnected it cleaned up all the water and the machine worked fine. The little clamp that held the tube on was the weak link in the system.
What I need is a decent clamp to really hold this 1/4" tube onto the nipple on the tub. Seeing how that tub shakes, I can't believe Samsung would use such a wimpy clamp to hold this on.
Anyway, I saved the cost of a service call!
VH07V  
I was going to buy a Samsung dishwasher, but the sales guy said it was junk.
How about a tie wrap or cable tie as they sometimes are called. Use a couple if you want peace of mind.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61...SX522_.jpg
John T.
You aren't allowed to complain about anything, you live in Hawaii now. Next time it overflows, just ride the little wave down to the ocean and surf until the sun goes down. Then, start a clambake over a fire pit, relax and sip something with an umbrella in it.

Sorry, you were expecting sympathy???

Seriously, good job on the diagnosis. Every machine has at least one weak link. Hope that's the only one.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
You can get a small hose clamp like they use to repair air hoses.
clockman said:

I was going to buy a Samsung dishwasher, but the sales guy said it was junk.

Mine says they are the best available, only Kitchen Aide comes close. It may well be possible neither one of them (my guy or yours) knows what they are talking about.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
>>>> Mine says they are the best available,

Mine too. I've got two now and had a third in a rental property.
Howie.........
What brand do the laundromats in your area use.
http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settl...loding-washers/
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bob10 said:

http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settl...loding-washers/

:

I think I will go with the zip tie and a concrete bunker.

Greg, that was hilarious. You have to admit when things go wrong here it doesn't seem quite so bad as it did on the mainland!
VH07V