pepper and salt
Just finished up three sets in cherry, finished with parks pro finish gloss.
from 8-1/2 to 12-1/2 tall

Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Great looking mills. I have a set of pepper and salt grinders, made from cherry, on my table and they sure have darkened up. I get my salt grinding mechanisms from Craft supply. Mine are 8". You did a great job on those.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Very nice,I have yet to make grinders but want to.It'll be a while as I am packing my shop up so we can move to my fil's house.
Well shama lamma ding dong to you too......
Wow! Those are just doggone nice looking!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Thanks guys
Don's woodshop
Very nice, the front ones have a nice profile for both looks and holding. Out of curiosity question- is the hole pattern sufficient for use?
What the Heck, Give it a Try
Well done!
Bucko said:

Very nice, the front ones have a nice profile for both looks and holding. Out of curiosity question- is the hole pattern sufficient for use?

Works fine, I used a 5/64 bit. you only have to tip it over ,no shaking. customer loves them
Don's woodshop
Thanks for the answer on the holes. I really should make a set, a set would work out real nice for us on our table.
What the Heck, Give it a Try
By having them on your own table is good advertising.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member