pepper and salt
They do look good.

But the image bug is interesting: I don't see the photos, but can seem them one at a time if I right click and view image. When I return to this page I don't see them. If I then refresh, I can see the image until I scroll, at which point they disappear and again all I see is the broken image icon.

This is with Firefox under Win 10.

edit: With Firefox under Win 7, each image can be seen using the right click, view image method, and it then becomes visible in the normal view. In this case, scrolling does not make the images disappear.
(07-21-2016, 08:39 AM)Woodshop Wrote: I know , but I don't know what to do about it. if you right click on the ( torn image box) can you click, view image ?

Yeah, that worked for me.
Just figured something out since the picture problem was fixed.
all my pictures were showing up except for the pictures in this thread
my jpgs were pepper&salt1.jpg and pepper&salt2.jpg 
just today a light bulb came on, that this is the only time I used the & sign. so change the name to peppersalt1
Now it works . something in the script doesn't like &
Smile
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Good to hear that this content is updated http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/a-good-ma...rd-to-find and you wrote the new topic for us. Like that you always take care about your visitors.