OK guys I need a miter gage for my Tablesaw
The tablesaw I have is the Grizzley G0690 and I love the saw but hate the miter gage.

Is there one out there around $90 or less that we can use and be accurate too?

I am tired of always trying to square up the gage of different angles which with my gage is not right on but a few degrees off.

If I make sure it is 90* on the gage I can not just put it on 30* and expect it to be right and is almost always 5* or less off.

Links are needed if you have them please.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin the one I favor is the Kreg Unfortunately the standard one is right at 100 bux, and the one with an extension fence is right around $140.00

These are good right out of the box. The one which will be most suggested will be this Incra gauge. around $70 Just know out of the box you will have to adjust it, and shim it to make it good, and through it's life you may need to rinse and repeat that action. Problem is all of the off square cuts you will make before you figure that out. It is possible to build a square that comes square, and stays that way, there are others on the market like the Kreg, and yes all of them are more $$$$$.

I threw the one Incra I had out a long time ago, or I would gladly mail it to you. Obviously I am not a fan of them. If you do end up getting one, the best practice is any time you start using it, to do a check for square so you'll find if it has moved before making a bunch of off cuts.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Try to find an older Woodhaven miter gauge used it would likely be in your price range. Very accurate!
You could pick up a new incra for around that price.

Michael
I use both an Incra and a Jet rebranded Woodhaven (which is similar to the Kreg). I wouldn't hesitate recommending either.

The Incra and Kreg can both be found for under $100 depending on model.

If you desire simplicity, then go Kreg. If you regularly need 1 degree precision, go Incra. Kreg does offer a vernier scale to allow for 1/10th degree accuracy. The Incra 1000SE also has a vernier scale too but it goes beyond your budget but does include a very useful fence and stop.

Kreg Miter Gauge

Incra V120

Incra 1000SE
+1 on the Incra 1000SE
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

A happy Incra 1000se and V120 owner here. Never an issue with either of them.
!000se lives in the Miter Express. Another good tool.
The 1000se will do a full 180* sweep if that is important to you.
Ag
You can rely on fixed stops for angles, or you can measure and test. I used a 10degree bevel for the roof slope on the bluebird houses. Happened to coincide with the mark on my Delta miter gauge, but when i came down next day I rechecked for matching cut. After test cuts, determined it was the same. I can microadjust my miter for 90 and 45 either side, but I measure to verify, anyway. One drop makes the most expensive miter gauge equal to the cheapest. Use what you have.

Same bevel gauge that sets the miter sets the tilt. Works best that way.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
I added an Incra V27 to my table saw when they were first released. I think they were going for about $50 back then. I have never had a problem with it in the 10 or so years that I've had it. Not as fancy as some, but it does a good job.

Incra V27 on Amazon
Woodhaven right out of Iowa. Why not see what they will do for your cause?