air in well water
I have a well that is only about 15 to 25 feet deep. I replaced the pressure pot and now the water coming out of the fawcets have so much air in the water it is almost white with so many air bubbles. Any thoughts on this. Thought maybe the pump was sucking air as it pumped the water. I am at a loss
how long ago did you replace it?

I seem to recall the last time I changed my pressure tank (been a couple of years), I ended up draining most of the water out of the house pipes...it took a while to get all the air out of the tank and the lines.

same thing when I changed out my water heater, had air in the lines for a while.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

about a month ago. I ran all the fawcets for over two hours straight.
The pump may be cavitating with the longer run time to fill the new pressure tank due to insufficient water in the well.

Try running the pump for a minute or so then shut it off to let the well recover. Then rinse and repeat until the pressure tank is full. Then slowly let water out of the tank till the pump comes on. Do that for a bit and see if it takes care of it.
If it is cavitating you will be able to heat the change in pitch of the pump. And once you start to hear it shut it off and let the well recover.