Flat-Rate Box, Madrone
We are about to get our next order of Madrone burl in, which has caused me to go through our existing stock to see what we don't need.
So what I have is small stock, suitable for pens, bottle-stoppers, maybe small boxes, etc.

Some is burl (mostly the pen and bottle-stopper stuff)

Some is plain Madrone, largely spindle stock to 12inches long, from 1 to 2 inches across.

Cost is a flat-rate box cost plus $1 (to cover pay-pall fee)

At this point I don't know just how much, other then I should be able to fill a couple large flat-rate boxes.

I've already purged the just plain fire-wood. But a lot of this would end up in the wood-stove if people don't want it.

This wood has all been boiled and dried, it's between 2 and 4 years.

PS Please send me a PM if interested.
Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that's more accident then design.
At this point I think I have all the wood spoken for.
I will get back to those that messaged me when the boxes are packed.
Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that's more accident then design.
That was a great offer, I enjoy making the toy cars, trucks and such and thought the pcs were a bit small for me but others could use.
What the Heck, Give it a Try
The boxes should start arriving today
n7bsn said:

Ralph - the USPS box arrived today! Great looking wood. Appreciate you doing this.

Mike
mbg said:

[blockquote]n7bsn said:

Ralph - the USPS box arrived today! Great looking wood. Appreciate you doing this.

Mike

[/blockquote]