No Calls From Woodcraft, But I Scored Anyway
Signed on to an on-line auction Friday night and discovered that a Jet 10 20 was listed. It's new, and I placed my bid. Fortunately, others dropped out and I scored it for $290. I can't wait to get into my basement shop and start making fine dust.

r2
Woodcraft calling has never resulted in a score IMO . Full price for stuff aint special to me
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

lilrichard2 said:

Signed on to an on-line auction Friday night and discovered that a Jet 10 20 was listed. It's new, and I placed my bid. Fortunately, others dropped out and I scored it for $290. I can't wait to get into my basement shop and start making fine dust.

r2

You suck!

Bob10 said:

Woodcraft calling has never resulted in a score IMO . Full price for stuff aint special to me

It is a score for them though.
Robert Adams said:

[blockquote]Bob10 said:

It is a score for them though.

[/blockquote]

To each his own, I don't have time to scour the earth for "great deals" and I like new equipment, and I can afford it. My time is valuable, I'd rather relax than save a few coins.

I did get the 10% discount and free shipping!
I can afford it just that getting a deal is part of the fun and what makes something gloat worthy
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

No pics, didn't happen. You know the rules. I reserve suckage until there are pics.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Bob10 said:

I can afford it just that getting a deal is part of the fun and what makes something gloat worthy

It's the modern version of hunting. I even looked at buying a laguna dc at woodcraft myself though. Not many manufacturers of the big stuff now and not many resellers anymore either. But for little stuff WC is dollars more than rockler not to mention other suppliers.
AHill said:

No pics, didn't happen. You know the rules. I reserve suckage until there are pics.

Yes, I know the rules. The sander is still in the box, still in the back of my SUV. At my age (I'm shoving Timberwolf down the road), I'm not about to try getting it out by myself. Pics will come later.

r2
Ya know, I thought getting old would take longer.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard