Nice article
Those would sell very well here. Probably go for almost $1000...
VH07V  
Here's one of the first ones done by Carol, Dan, Mike and I, I did the HF demo on Friday, passed it off and Carol finished the paint on Sunday just in time for the auction.

link

This is the first collaboration that Carol and I did, junker cherry bowl that I threw off the lathe, Carol painted it

If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

You know that bowl is interesting. It looks like she followed the lines of the grain and it almost looks like a bowl with figure.

I like this one.

Someday I will get as much Cherry and Maple as I want. Maybe I will have to trade others Tree for Tree with my Black Walnuts.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
AnthonyYak said:

Here's one of the first ones done by Carol, Dan, Mike and I, I did the HF demo on Friday, passed it off and Carol finished the paint on Sunday just in time for the auction.

link

This is the first collaboration that Carol and I did, junker cherry bowl that I threw off the lathe, Carol painted it

Yak
I honestly have to say that is the most beautiful bowl I have ever seen. Congrats to both of you.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Seasonal. http://www.instructables.com/id/Easter-E...n-Skins-1/ It's not just pysanki, you know.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.