I Need Some Fast Help for This Unlevel Cabinet
I recently installed these factory made cabinets in a flip house. The cabinet to the other upper left, of course goes over the fridge. When the fridge is under it, it looks bad due to the cabinet being slightly unlevel. The unlevel starts at the corner cabinet. I guess I screwed up and didn't get the corner cabinet perfectly level. The left bottom of the fridge cabinet needs to go up a little.

What can I do? I assume I need to remove the wall cabinets and shim the corner one but then I'm basically installing all of them again. Is there another fix?

Eddie

There are 2 types of people that want to be firefighters.
Kids and cops.
The right thing, of course, is to rehang.

I'm guessing the entire run of cabinets is verified unlevel?

In my view, the cheat is to firmly affix the fridge cabinet to the next over and then force the fridge cabinet higher on the left and hope you can lift it as high as required. If you don't firmly affix the two cabinets, you have a visable gap.

BTW: How far is "a little"?
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Follow-up:

If the corner cabinet is installed tilted down a hair, doesn't that mean the right hand run of cabinets all tilt down and needs to be shimmed out at the bottom? Probably in the noise, but curious.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
got room for a filler strip between the fridge cabinet and the one next to it?

pull the fridge cabinet down cut a narrow filler strip with taper and rehang with the filler strip between the two.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Seems to me taking them all down isn't that much work. Shim them properly and call it a day. Take them down use a 2 x set on a level line to assist in the rehanging. Make sure they are plumb and get done couldn't be more than an hour or 2
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Is the floor level? Is not could it be adding to the situation?

you can set a cabinet "level" and everything go to hell without checking plumb and it is rare to find a wall perfectly plumb and even that is prone to change overtime
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The cabinets on the right run almost perfect. The cabinet above the fridge, the bubble was hitting the line in the level. I put up a filler strip but the guy that has the house slid the fridge in today and called me. He said the gap going around the fridge looks bad. I'm going over there tomorrow. I'll check the floor tomorrow. And yes I'm worried if I shim the corner it will screw up the right run of cabinets. I'll keep you posted.
Is the fridge out of level? Adjust the fridge for an even gap and call it a day.

Twinn
Will post for food.
theeviltwinn said:

Is the fridge out of level? Adjust the fridge for an even gap and call it a day.

Twinn

This. Even if somebody ever puts in a new fridge they'll assume the fridge isnt level and adjust it, not the cabinets.