Showcase is next week!!
Who is attending and who wants to get together for a chilled beverage/something to eat?
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Working on the details with the treasury dept. Nothing final but if I go I would be interested.
You know I'll be there.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Long Island Woodworkers club is sending a bus up with 30+ guys. I can't make it this year, but it sounds like it should be fun!
Benny

I'm going for the first time. I looked at the website. I hope to learn a lot from the seminars. I have a few questions--- How handicapped accessible is the venue? You know, for parking and moving around at the show. Also, looking at the list of prominent vendors scheduled to be there where should I hide my wallet?
Handicap access is good, long ramps everywhere. Handicap parking is always filled up. ya might get lucky. Some places are a tight fit for wheelchairs, only because of the volume of people.
As far as your wallet, I will hold any extra cash that you have.
Saratoga, NY
Mr. P's seminar schedule is 3:30 Saturday and 10:30 Sunday.

Spitwads, curve ball questions, and paper airplanes are optional.
My .02
Karl