stupid mistake... Need suggestions
Good Grief!!!!! I wasted time reading every post only to realize the OP was months ago!

Now I want to know the out come!  Did it ever come off?
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(08-23-2016, 02:09 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Now I want to know the out come!  Did it ever come off?

The OP has been on the site - was online when I posted yesterday - but will not respond.

Our working theory is that he was turning the chuck the wrong direction and does not want to admit to that.
(08-23-2016, 02:09 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Good Grief!!!!! I wasted time reading every post only to realize the OP was months ago!

In this new software, have you noticed the little green sideways arrows to the left of the post titles? If you click the title, you go to the original post but if you click the arrow, you jump to the first one that you haven't read. It saves a lot of time rereading old posts.
We do segmented turning, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.
(08-29-2016, 07:15 AM)SceneryMaker Wrote: In this new software, have you noticed the little green sideways arrows to the left of the post titles?  If you click the title, you go to the original post but if you click the arrow, you jump to the first one that you haven't read.  It saves a lot of time rereading old posts.

Thank you SceneryMaker, I like that tip.  Maybe an old dog can learn.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood