stupid mistake... Need suggestions
Just had an idea. You said that you have pin jaws for the stuck chuck. Could you chuck up on a bit and then use an impact driver to spin the other end of the bit that's chucked up? It'd give you a lot of blows per minute and might just jar it loose.
"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
Be sure to use an impact bit or you'll end up with a broken bit in short order. DAMHIKT.
"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
You know, that might just work. I need to look around to see what I've got that will fit the hex head of my impact driver AND is big enough to tighten up in the chuck. Something for tomorrow.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
I don't know about the rest of y'all.... but I am sure curious to find out how this works out.
In reference to the last idea. If you can find a piece of hex rod the same size as whatever inpact socket you have that would make a tighter fit.
Or perhaps a hex shaped threaded rod coupler would fit.

I think that The OP needs to start video rrecording all activities rrelated to this endeavor going forward.

Maybe even a live Webcam feed
Dusty Workshop said:

Or perhaps a hex shaped threaded rod coupler would fit.

I think that The OP needs to start video rrecording all activities rrelated to this endeavor going forward.

Maybe even a live Webcam feed

+1
dow said:

What's freeze-it spray? Never heard of it.

It's used for electronic troubleshooting to cool components, it's basically cold in a can. A can of compressed air might work, it will chill somewhat.

Are you positive you are turning it the right way? Chuck is over the bed and you are turning CCW as you face the headstock from the tailstock end? Not trying to be insulting, just running out of explanations for why this is not coming off, and have experienced a few "doh" moments myself.
Yep, it's going the right way.

I'll look around and see if I can find some freeze it spray.

Oh, and on the webcam thing... no go. My uncle once knew someone who was related to someone who lived across the road from someone who bought a horse from an Amish man, so I can't video anything. Sorry.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
dow said:

Oh, and on the webcam thing... no go. My uncle once knew someone who was related to someone who lived across the road from someone who bought a horse from an Amish man, so I can't video anything. Sorry.

OMG. I know that guy.

My brother-in-law's cousin is married to that guy's proctologist.

Twinn
Will post for food.