Bosch 1617EVS switch
I've got a 1617 with failed switch. Frustrating because I have tons of accessories and really like the router. Two bases, extra collets, dust collection plus table mount base, etc...
I got a switch on order, but when taking the router apart I can't see how to get the old switch out. Anybody with some experience??
Try this - http://www.routerforums.com/general-rout...epair.html
Several years ago I had the same problem with that router. Called Bosch and they sent a new switch at no charge. The new switch has worked well. Might call them.
Also had switch problems with this router about 4 years ago…Bosch sent switches for two at no cost. As I recall the switch was easy to replace, more or less a snap into place.
ereplacments.com

part #4 -- $5.47
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Thanks JM. I tried to order one a few weeks back (from another supplier) and they were out. I just used your info to order one.

Doug