Show me your shop apron/vest
I found this video on YouTube, which prompted this post.
Shop Vest

IMHO, the leather would be too hot in a non-air conditioned shop.

Deluth trading has a fire hose work vest, which I also think would be hot.

Personally I wear cargo pants and sometimes an apron I picked up from Rockler. What do you folks wear? Do you work in a shop or at the clients site? I am a hobbyist and work in a small shop and the driveway. When out of the shop, doing carpentry type work, I wear a standard tool belt.

If you have something unique, include a pic.

Thanks.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Tee shirt and shorts. Anything more is just too hot. Every so often I will use a cheapie apron to keep fine dust off me when sanding at the table for a while or also while dovetailing.

Something very important that few do is to have comfortable shoes. That's very hard for me as finding anything size 14 has become very difficult. I tried on almost everything at the Redwing store and they were the most uncomfortable shoes and boots I have ever worn.
I use the canvas apron from Lee Valley

It's not perfect but it works well for me.
Peter

My "day job"
Peter Tremblay said:

I use the canvas apron from Lee Valley

It's not perfect but it works well for me.

+1.

LV turners smock too. Not perfect but....yadda.
Ag
The Rockler apron. Covered in glue drips and finish stains. Keeps from tracking dust from basement and into the house.

Not too heavy. But I do work in a cool basement in the winter. Summer's are not spent in my basement.

Mike
Robert Adams said:

Tee shirt and shorts. Anything more is just too hot.

+1
If I had 8 hours to cut down a tree, I'd do it in 15 minutes with a chainsaw and drink beer the other 7:45 hrs.
Carharrt's with carpenter bags and blood wood dust.

I've never had the problem of getting to hot.

One of the advantage to these are you can bend over and not show your butt crack.

It is way too warm in my neighbor hood most of the year to ware an apron.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
T-shirt and jeans. I don't see a need to carry tools or pencils and rulers. Everything is just a few steps away.........
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...

I have the Duluth trading firehose bib apron. Ive had it for 6-7 years. Awesome. I wear it to mainly keep clean and glue off of me. Outside the shop, I have a 3 pocket tool belt.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)