Need a timer
I'd like to use a timer for my Delta Air Cleaner. What are folks using ?

Thanks
Consider this a bump, but how about one for a bath fan? could go mechanical or electronic.
Intermatic wind up timer. They make several models. I use one for my air compressor.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
My bathroom heat lamps are controlled by a push button timer. I'm certain it will handle your amperage. It offers 10; 20; 30; 60 minute intervals. It works well. $26.00 at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Leviton-LTB60-1LZ-...ailpage_o06_s00
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I use a timer on my drill battery changer. I just removed all of the inserts that turn it on.

I kept all of the inserts that turn it off and placed them equal distant from each other. So I turn the dial past one that turns it off and manually turn the timer on. So, it will only turn off the charger.

Set it and forget type of system.
WoodTinker
digger said:

I'd like to use a timer for my Delta Air Cleaner. What are folks using ?

Thanks

I bought 3 timers at $3.95 each at Lowe's. I use them on grow lights .They are simple to use and work well. I have a Jet air cleaner that I have to turn on and off by hand.The remote no longer works,I dropped it and it died.I tried the air cleaner with a timer ,does not turn on.
Apparently the air cleaner will turn off when set but will not turn on.
Haven't tried to figure that one out,maybe I'll just buy another remote from Jet.
mike
I use an outdoor lighting timer; had it laying around.

John
Sort of OT, but this reminds me that I've been meaning to put one on my power strip that has the LIon battery chargers, found this one on Amazon with a 12 hour countdown, for $12 I'm going to get one in the next free shipping order, it should work ok; doesn't have the amps for anything larger.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MVDT...Y1ZSUT9VPR
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I like the spring wound Intermatic timers. I use this one to time battery charging. Kind of old school with all the electronic ones. But I like old arn also!
" />
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Pirate said:

I like the spring wound Intermatic timers. I use this one to time battery charging. Kind of old school with all the electronic ones. But I like old arn also!
" />

Yep, that's the right answer.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry