Re-introduction
Good morning everyone,

I have been a WoodNet member for quite some time but I have not been active in the last few years. I hope to change that going forward.

I have been working with wood for the last 20 years as a hobby. I have been wood-turning for the last 10-12 years. Turning is what I mostly do now as a hobby. I am a member of the Dallas Area Woodtuners and an AAW member.

I will try to add value and share some of my experiences and turnings with the group.
Regards, Tod
Welcome back!
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
welcome back, what is your specialty and lets see some pictures.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I have not met you before and I am looking forward to seeing and reading what you have.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks all.

I will post some of my turning as soon as I can. I am having trouble linking photos from Google Photos as image links on this forum. I have posed a question on the Google Photos help forum so hopefully that helps.

Has anybody used Google Photos to post images?

In the mean time here is a link to my Google Photo album.
https://goo.gl/photos/gYkeSeHQggbP84Zt8
Regards, Tod
Tod
Beautiful work, those are fantastic pieces.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
chips ahoy said:

Tod
Beautiful work, those are fantastic pieces.

Mel

^^^what he said^^^
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Very nice work and welcome back.
Stunning work, really great stuff. Oh, and welcome back.
I like the turnings and how you photograph them.

I got the link to share but it does not work for some reason. I have only used photoshop since I started here.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.