Tightbond!!!
Didn't someone here post about a new cap from Tightbond? A couple of years ago or so?
The poster was testing the new cap for them or some such?
Every time I have to clear the fool cap of dry glue I wonder what ever happened to that new cap, the testing of same, and that old post....
Ag
I don't fight them anymore. I just use these I find the 8 and 12 ounce sizes work best for me, if you were a bigger project user a larger size may be better. They are so cheap I just pitch them rather than refill.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I remember that post. Said they were working on a new cap to replace the replacement for the old tried and true one.

I buy glue by the gallon and use glue bots. Been using them for years and still on the original tips. Night and day difference in the ease of gluing with them. Well worth the cost of them.
You know, a quick wipe with a damp rag when the top is snapped closed will keep the dried glue off it. I don't find the Titebond caps to be a problem.
If I had 8 hours to cut down a tree, I'd do it in 15 minutes with a chainsaw and drink beer the other 7:45 hrs.
Pink Floyd said:

You know, a quick wipe with a damp rag when the top is snapped closed will keep the dried glue off it. I don't find the Titebond caps to be a problem.

+1
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I also buy it buy the gallon and use other bottles, usually twist cap mustard bottles. I do remember that post, and it would be interesting to see an update.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Dish detergent bottles work for me. I am partial to Dawn bottles.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
AgGEM said:

Didn't someone here post about a new cap from Tightbond? A couple of years ago or so?
The poster was testing the new cap for them or some such?
Every time I have to clear the fool cap of dry glue I wonder what ever happened to that new cap, the testing of same, and that old post....
Ag

That was me , and but sadly they never followed through on their offer.
Mark
Steve N said:

I don't fight them anymore. I just use these I find the 8 and 12 ounce sizes work best for me, if you were a bigger project user a larger size may be better. They are so cheap I just pitch them rather than refill.

Exactly what I use.
Definition of coplaner: It's the guy on the outfeed side of a planer handing the stock back to the guy on the infeed side.
Admiral said:

Dish detergent bottles work for me. I am partial to Dawn bottles.

Don't tell me, softer hands??
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW