Ring kits
I ran across Bangle Guy on the web who sells stainless inserts to make rings with and wondered if anyone here has used his kits? I can't find anybody else out there that sells kits.

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
I have not used the ring kits but have used his bangle kits were easy and very good quality.
Only problem I had was buying wood from him sells out as fast as he puts it on his website. Very nice stabilized wood once you get what you want.
I just googled it and came up with http://www.bangleguy.com/
His stuff looks pretty nice. Keep us posted if you do go through with it. I'd love to hear more.
There's a guy around here who makes both the bangles and rings, and I know that he gets his stuff from the bangle guy. They look to be high quality, and he's selling enough to keep making them. I thought about trying it, but decided that I had enough on my plate right now without adding another obsession.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
Jim Pilsner said:

I just googled it and came up with http://www.bangleguy.com/
His stuff looks pretty nice. Keep us posted if you do go through with it. I'd love to hear more.

Yeah that would be the guy he mentioned. His stuff sells so fast ever since he was published in that airline mag. Would love to try it myself. Keep us posted
LIL

Are these the same kits that PSI is selling for $14.95 or are these of higher quality?

Al
Some people are like a Slinky. Not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy. Blessed are the peacemakers.
Anything gotta be higher quality than PSI.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Thanks guys for the help and I'll order some from him and post pics and comments when I get them.

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
chips ahoy said:

Anything gotta be higher quality than PSI.

Mel

Yeah but is anyone else supplying them or is it just the same item from a different vendor?

Al
Some people are like a Slinky. Not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy. Blessed are the peacemakers.
no idea, would have to check with him.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member