6 in dust collection fittings
Anyone have a good source for these? All I find is for 4 in hoses. I need a quick disconnect type of fitting.so I can move my 6 in dust collection hose from tool to tool. Thanks.
Here is a source for pvc fittings. Some of the couplers might work as quick connect.
Making your own from either HVAC or PVC fittings would be a lot cheaper, if you can find the 6" D at all. I don't think I've ever seen any...though the 4" ones are common.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I used 6" PVC for my DC system. I got everything at a local plumbing supply.
If I had 8 hours to cut down a tree, I'd do it in 15 minutes with a chainsaw and drink beer the other 7:45 hrs.
I use 6" hvac duct on my slinky hose. The harder issue was finding 6" slinky hose for a decent price.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry