Video - Designing/Building a Modern Bench
Hello all, it's been a while since I've posted here...I'm sure some of you will remember me though.

Anyhow, at the beginning of this year, I decided I would start recording some of my builds to put up on YouTube. Last week I put up my first video, and I wanted to share it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azHzoutf608

My channel isn't going to be about teaching. Anybody who remembers me here (or a look at my post history) will reveal that I am much more of a learner than a teacher. I guess if anything, it's more about entertainment and design.

Hope you like it, I'd be interested in any feedback you all might have...and feel free to share it with anybody else you think might find it interesting.

Also...if you like it, don't forget to subscribe. I'm going to be making more.

Thanks.
Very nice. I like the comfortable and calm feel of your video, too.
Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more of your work. What did you use for the finish. Looks exactly like a cherry end table I finished with several coats of tung oil. That was about ten years ago and the cherry has darkened beautifully.

Mikey
DaveR1 said:

+1

Nice work, nice video. Thanks for sharing!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who do not.
Nice. Worth watching.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I really enjoyed it. I hope to see more.
Thanks guys...I'll definitely be making more videos. If you like it, feel free to subscribe. I think that helps me out on the YouTubes, but if you don't have an account, I'm sure that I'll post the videos on this forum as well.

Mikey, I use this finish:
http://www.greenbuildingsupply.com/All-P...shield-Hard-Oil

Hard Oil Number 9. I have always had good luck with it.

I'm actually going to post a Q and A video next week. Lots of people asked about the finish, and some other questions, so I figured I'd respond that way.

Thanks
I like the bench. Really enjoyed the video. Bookmarked your you tube and will be looking for more. Great job!
s9plus20 said:

[blockquote]DaveR1 said:

+1

Nice work, nice video. Thanks for sharing!

[/blockquote]

+2 Thanks for posting Chris
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Subscribed