tool king
Did Tool King go belly up?
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
this the same place?
Quote:

On December 16, 2015, a voluntary petition for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection was filed in the bankruptcy case of Tonzof Inc. (d/b/a Tool King, LLC) and its affiliates.

The filing was assigned docket number 1 and is described on the court’s official docket as follows:

Chapter 11 Voluntary Petition for Non-Individual. Total Number of Creditors Uploaded: 509. Chapter 11 Plan due by 04/14/2016. Disclosure Statement due by 04/14/2016. (Buechler, Kenneth) (Entered: 12/16/2015)

Tonzof Inc. (d/b/a Tool King, LLC) filed for bankruptcy protection, or had an involuntary bankruptcy petition filed against it, on December 16, 2015. The bankruptcy case is pending before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado. The case number for the lead bankruptcy case is 15-23703. The bankruptcy case is currently assigned to United States Bankruptcy Judge Michael Romero. The law firm of Buechler Law Office, L.L.C. is acting as lead bankruptcy counsel to Tonzof Inc. (d/b/a Tool King, LLC) in the bankruptcy case.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Yep, same place. I see their face book page is still up, but toolking.com does not exist any more. I am not on facebook so all I can see is the public facing stuff. I don't think there are any recent posts. The bottom line is, they did not make it.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe