Desktop Picture Frames
Made from purpleheart and curly maple. I'm really looking forward to giving these to my daughter and her friend. I tried to make and effort at pictures with a couple different positions and lighting options and this was the best I could come up with .

Thanks for looking
Bob
color differences, but the CM makes me drunk, and the through tenons look like they are moving because of it. Maybe just this?

"I tried to make and effort at pictures with a couple different positions and lighting options and this was the best I could come up with"
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
That's funny you mention it looks like it is moving, because I was rereading my OP, looking for errors and the pieces looked like they were moving, in the first picture. I'm sure my photos are part of the problem. The purpleheart pieces in the top are square plugs for the holes that were made to insert the dowels that are used to hold the cap piece on the uprights.

Bob
Well done, Bob!

"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Cool, I really like them.
Nice, they'll treasure them.
Cool design and color combo. Is the glass non-reflective, or is that just how they look in the photos?

Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
Thanks guys. It is acrylic I had laying around, it is reflective and is why I took the pictures at the angle I did.

Bob