That moment
When you decide that the dining table you're about finished with really could benefit from a center brace...and you forget to reset the depth stop and sent the domino straight through the table apron! And for bonus points I had stuck the piece I was going to use as the brace (milled and sanded) under the apron so it wouldn't deflect so I chewed it all to heck too.

It's been one of those days where I just shouldn't have got out of bed. I won't bore you with the details but the high points are so far today I've slipped off the edge of my boat and had to fish my sandal out of the water (didn't fall in, just one leg went down) and in a completely separate showing of coordination managed to knock my seat into the water as well!

Was planning on grilling tonight but I'm afraid I may burn the house down at this point

End of rant
-Marc

I've had too many days like this to count.
Hey, could've been worse. At least you didn't put the domino into your thumb, or have any other such major injuries.
Time to just sit back with a beer and watch ww videos on YT or something
Ray
My sympathies. But between the boar and the shop, looks like a hat trick for you today. Tomorrow is a new day!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Time to wear bubble wrap for a while.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
We've all been there but tomorrow is a new day with a new start - enjoy!

Doug
Hope you went to bed early. Look for a sunny day tomorrow
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
That's why I'll never own a domino.

</sarcasm>
Jonny Rocket said:

That's why I'll never own a domino.

</sarcasm>

Well I will say that my little stunt will probably cost me more time than the domino saved me on this project! I had the dang thing glued up already!

Another cup of coffee and I'll head down and assess the damage.
-Marc

Time for a design change.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
On the bright side this wasn't that moment when you discovered how quickly you can separate body parts from the rest of yourself.

It could be worse.