Good Quality OUTDOOR LED lighting
I'm looking for good quality landscape lighting. What brands do you like the best? I'm willing to pay extra for outdoor lighting that will stand up to the elements.
Good luck. I've spent a couple years looking for good outdoor LED lighting that doesn't totally break the bank. So far, I haven't found anything where the quality is worth the money. I'm at the point where I think the answer is buying cheap lights and plan on replacing them every year.
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
This is a painful road. I did landscape lighting a few years ago. There are two extremes - cheap vs very expensive there is no in between. I went with Kichler and they are expensive. Its at least 3 years later and I have not had a single problem. The lights look as good as they day I got them and work perfectly. They are all made of metal and the finish is still perfect, but each light costs about $250. One place you can save is on the transformer. I have a malibu transformer for the front and a Kichler for the back. Both have worked well. I like the features of the malibu better than the Kitchler and malibu cost half as much.

If I had to redo everything again I would do the same thing.