Wrong tile order!
Grrrrr! I wait 5 weeks for an accent tile to arrive and it is freaking WRONG! It turns out the sample card was labeled wrong! Whisky Tango Foxtrot! The company can't get the cards labeled right? This is Oceanside tile, the same jerks that had on their web site (6 years ago) a list of suggested thinsets and several of them were wrong. When I called to ask about the colors of the thinset they said "we don't recommend those thinsets!" I pointed them to their website and heard the guy say "crap, those were supposed to be removed over a year ago."
you remind me of a sheep dog I had. Ran into the closed slider trying to get to a cat bounced off and ran at it again
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Yeah, shame on me for supporting a stupid company, but The Client (aka SWMBO) wanted the accent tile to be nearly the same but different as what we used in our master bath. So instead of 1x1s she wanted 1x2s. It turns out it is 100% the fault of the bimbo sales lady at the tile store. My wife picked up a tile sample card. The woman wrote up a receipt for the tile sample in case my wife did not bring it back. It was in triplicate. Wife kept one copy, store kept other two. When wife wanted to order, they said call their order number and give them the number listed at the top right of the receipt sheet. She did that. Because she only signed out one tile sample, it was easy peasy to know what the tile should be.

But the bimbo put down the wrong number on the 3 part sheet. So when the order person pulled their copies of the sheet, she looked at it and ordered the wrong tile. My wife should have known something was not right because the price was lower by about 40% than what the woman in the store told her it should be. She just thought I was getting my contractor's discount or something like that so she never gave it a second thought. She also did not have the sales lady read back what the order was for. Clearly what was on the order was not on the back of the tile sample card.

Oh well, now my wife has to deal with it because I have a desk to make for my daughter. This will give me 5-6 weeks of time to get cracking on some outside garden tasks and take down some trees that need to be killed.