Jag Saw?
When I first saw the ad I figured it was another Radio Alarm Saw title. Anyone ever heard of a Jag Saw?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tl...68543.html
I don't know for sure, but it looks like it might be a Chinese knockoff that appropriated Bosch's name. It says "1587 AVS" on the side of the saw, but that's not what it is.
I think they use it to build these

No help, I know . I have not heard of it. I found replacement brushes when I Googled it, but did not see any other ones out there.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
This is a Bosch 1587

I thought it was an import of a German saw when I saw it rated in "watts" instead of amps, but then saw the 60 hz so it's not European.

"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
gcrimmins said:

I don't know for sure, but it looks like it might be a Chinese knockoff that appropriated Bosch's name. It says "1587 AVS" on the side of the saw, but that's not what it is.

This sounds most likely to be the case.
Found on Alibaba, a couple of versions.

Just order a bunch of these and print your own labels.

Note, if you look at Bosch tools, they do not use the registered trade mark symbol. Bosch is the company name, not a trade mark. The other Bosch symbol on the unit is to the right. All the real Bosch tools put it on the left.
Wow
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

There are counterfeit Bosch tools about. A friend of mine in the LA basin bought two last year.
OK, now we know its not made by Bosch but we still dont know what a Jag saw is

My guess is its a medical device used to jag needles into various parts of your flesh. Hence the name ... jag saw ...
No. The jag saw is used by the office of the Judge Advocate General's office. The company unfortunately failed to capitalize the a and the g.
HTH
Ken
Carolyn "Kscott & GDay, can I come sniff you?"
Timberwolf "You ARE WHO you eat"!!!!!!! "
Spokeshave "You're swallowing someone else's DNA right now."