Scoring saw add on?
Never seen one of these before.

https://madison.craigslist.org/tls/5486538027.html

Wonder if it would work on Non Powermatic saws. If you had a cabinet shop and worked w a lot of plywood or melamine it would seem to be pretty useful.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
I would just suggest you pass, most everyone I know who has/had one has it in a drawer

The company is not making units any longer, although there are online suppliers that have Most ( not all) parts

this may help you get started
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I have cut allot of melamine with ordinary blades and gotten chip free cuts. However that is on good quality melamine. If you use cheap garbage melamine then it might be useful.
We cut a lot of melamine with Forrest Duraline Hi At. I seen listings for melamine blades in other catalogs. The problem with scoring blades if the material isn't against the table and chipping results.
I have one from another brand that I got with a used jet cabinet saw. All you need is the specific adapter for the saw you have. I haven't looked at it in a while but I think it has 2 new spare blades. I would sell it a lot cheaper than that one if you or someone else is interested.

Bob