All in one tool
Nothing I would need and doesn't look super sturdy but an interesting tool none the less. I wonder if Festool has seen this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNptklwylc
Pretty cool.
$500 bucks in case anyone can't resist.
WoodNET... the new safespace
Kinda like the Shopsmith of portable power tools.

Novel concept. Wonder how many will sell?
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

strikes me as something someone would buy that would quickly get relegated to the closet.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Where is the built in dust collection?

Having a choice of a tool or a light is a show stopper for me. I seldom need a light where I do not need a tool.

Wait a minute while I go and get some popcorn.

OK, I'm ready

Does the blade drop below the table if you touch it
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
It's not new. I saw it a few years back.
meackerman said:

strikes me as something someone would buy that would quickly get relegated to the closet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's been around for at least 5 years, and they haven't cornered any markets yet. I'm thinking it's something that looks like it works on a video, real life experiences may not bear that out. I'd guess it's cheesier than it looks.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve N said:

It's been around for at least 5 years, and they haven't cornered any markets yet. I'm thinking it's something that looks like it works on a video, real life experiences may not bear that out. I'd guess it's cheesier than it looks.

Never sold then and obviously still hasn't. Only thing you could use it for is collecting dust, certainly wouldn't be much good for making sawdust. Figured they would have been out of business by now.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member