All in one tool
All in one, marketing speak for " tries to do many things- does none of them well" IMHO anyway

When he put the flashlight on the post, I though for sure it was going to turn into an overhead laser beam cutter - just like James Bond.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
This tool fascinated me. It does a lot of different things, but probably none of them well. As soon as one part fails, a lot of different functions will be lost. For example, the plastic slider that holds the circular saw looks like it has a limited number of uses, that limit being low. I read the reviews at Amazon. There were a lot of positive reviews with exclamation marks, and a few one star reviews. It didn't look like any of the reviewers had used the tool for much.

Radial arm saws used to be an All-In-One tool. Reading through a Sears manual for a radial arm saw would make one feel like they just bought a James Bond car with a laser printer mounted on the hood. I have one, it gets used to rough cut fire wood and wood that has been on the floor.

The only reason I could think of to buy an All-In-One tool like this is not to use it, but to feel like one would be able to do anything. At $500., that's a bargain.

William Hodge
If you have an occasional need for a range of tools, but an absolute maximum of space to store them the size of this box, then it might be worth it.

But a hand saw and an eggbeater drill would take up less space and do the same things.
Another tool that does lots of things, but probably none of them particularly well.
A retirement dedicated to fine woodworking and bad golf.
The music gave me a sudden urge to ride an elevator.
chips ahoy said:

Figured they would have been out of business by now.

Mel

Mel I'm thinking they may have. I don't remember the name from back then. Some entrepreneurial spirit may have bought a warehouse full of them from the Chinese maker, for pennies on the $$$$ and thus we are seeing them again. If a guy bought at $2.00 per, you could sell pretty cheeeep and still make some cash
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I cannot find the amperage listed in any of the sites for the saw motor. Unless the demonstrator is extraordinarily strong I suspect that the saw is extraordinarily light. My circular saw is much heavier in my hands. I'd like to know the amperage of the motors. This might be for sawing balsa wood.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
It's a toy at best.
Woodjets said:

It's a toy at best.

An expensive toy. I would rather buy a battery powered riding toy for that same $600.00.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.