Question about Sanding system
Does anyone have any experience with the sanding system by King Arthur's Tools called Guinevere Miniature Finisher. It has pneumatic sleeves, and is hand held. I was thinking about it to cut down sanding time on turned projects and rocking chairs. Any knowledge or experience would be greatly appreciated.
Have you watched the YouTube videos on it?
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Looks like it has a lot of options. My sense is they are making a Foredom tool or the one LV sells, need to add motor and they put it on steroids.

I had a Foredom back when, and it was a versatile, very easy to use and control tool. This really looks like that kind of footprint, just beefier parts. What is the cost?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I've always used a cheap set of sanding drums that chuck up in a battery powered drill. I never wanted to spend more money to improve that process and chose to invest in a better random orbital instead.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe