Tried a new polish after applying CA glue
I've been using CA glue for finishing pens and other things like pizza cutter handles for a little while now and have been using the no name plastic polish from wood'n'whimsies and the one step PP. Both worked decent but they are kinda pricey. I got thinking the other day about my CD/DVD repair machine and the polishes that it uses. There is a blue polish and a white one that are used in the machine. Yesterday I grabbed the white one and used it on a pen and today on a pizza cutter handle and it worked beautifully; maybe even faster and better than the regular PP, IMO. The best part is after rechecking eBay, since it had been awhile the white polish comes in a 16oz bottle and is only $12.99 with free shipping web page. One Step PP at PSI is showing to be $11.95 plus shipping for only a 3.7oz bottle. I haven't tried the blue one yet, but will hopefully tomorrow. I reread the labels and it looks like the white one is the coarser polish and still left a very nice shine, so the blue should do even better.

Anyways I thought I'd post this as a possible money saver for some of you.

Bob
I just use automotive scratch remover (Meguiar's ScratchX, et al) to get the high gloss finish. It's not expensive and works quite well.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
what Steve said, works great

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Storm Xtra Shine All Purpose Polish. Works like a champ and the 4oz bottle is a perfect size.
Bob

I have been using CA by my new air brush and I love it. I will be trying it one small bowls and vases soon.
Also I have stopped using all other finishes but for Tung and Danish oil and Shallac for almost all my stuff now. Then at the end I use baby sun block spf 70 for the last 2 years and so far all the woods have not lost their color.

In the last 3 weeks I have made 13 vases and 18 dozen wooden roses and way to busy to post them. Make and mail is what I have been doing.

I am finishing up on glued up vases like I show in S&S. They are so much work that next time I go to sell them it will be more then $55.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.