Hello
Hi Ho woodnet members. How goes it? Been a long time since I have been here.
Breathe in.. Breathe out.. Move on!!

Irish
Welcome back
OMG, I remember you from a thousand years ago. How's Big Red?

What ya been doing?
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
Hi Mike
Big Red and I went our separate ways about two years ago. She wanted to get married and change me and I didn't want to do either! one.

Not doing a helluva lot other than drinking beer, chasing women and making wood stuff for my kids and their kids. U?
Breathe in.. Breathe out.. Move on!!

Irish
Hey Irish, sorry to hear it didn't work out with Big Red, didn't her family own a bar , tough to pass up .
Macky

The wheel of Life is like a toilet-paper roll, the closer to the end you get, the faster it goes around.

Great to have you back, Irish. You made a wise decision as all Irishmen do. Keep yer freedom and still have your beer.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Irish said:

Hi Mike
Big Red and I went our separate ways about two years ago. She wanted to get married and change me and I didn't want to do either! one.

Not doing a helluva lot other than drinking beer, chasing women and making wood stuff for my kids and their kids. U?

Good to see you back! I'm just fartin' around trying to build something that pleases me when I'm done. Currently redoing the landscaping in the back yard - way too much work for a geezer!
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see ya back!

Saw the thread and thought---Big Red. Always figured she'd wear you down.

You cut it pretty fine there Irish. We were gonna put a new name on your mug if you didn't claim it by next weekend. Glad to hear you're still on the green side of the grass.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.