Ceing fan / light switch recommendations
Replacing 2 fans with lights. The old switches were hardwired remote wall-mounted...one doesn't work the other is not far behind so they need replaced.

12' vaulted ceiling so I need speed control at the switch. Light can simple be on/off doesn't need to be a dimmer.

The current switch is in a single switch box, bit I am not opposed to putting in a larger box and having 2 separate switches.

We don't want a handheld remote to be the only way to control the fan...not opposed to having one but don't care if we do.

If the switch has remote functionality instead of needing hardwired that is good...because I'd need to run wire a long way and into a vaulted ceiling...it is doable, but not desirable!

So what have you used? Seems like a lot out there with bad reviews...especially those with both on one switch. Leviton has a couple of ones that I think I'd like...but they are dimmers for the lights (which in itself is OK...except they are not rated for LED bulbs).
I use the Hunter ones, dimmer & speed in one unit. Haven't had any problems.

Ed
I picked up quite a few Hunter fans from Costco a while back. They have remotes that control speed and they are all still switched from the wall. Once the wall switch is on the remote can handle all the rest. From what I understand they have gotten away from the remotes with fan speed so if you go that way make sure the one you pick has it.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I want this Hunter but the reviews on Lowes and amazon are not stellar. I may try it anyhow as it is just what we want and looks nicer than many others...If I buy with low expectations it will be hard to be disappointed.
I have a couple wall mounted remote for the fans, and lights. they have been working well for 10yrs.