Garbage Disposal
All it does is hum. Impeller in drain is not clogged. Hex key in bottom turns freely. Do I need to mess with the plumbing Gods and change it, or any other ideas to try first?
Sacrifice your favorite router to appease the plumbing gods and change it.

Oh, don't forget to knock out the plug in the drain port if you have it hooked to a dishwasher. DAMHIKT.
K. L, McReynolds said:

Sacrifice your favorite router to appease the plumbing gods and change it.

Oh, don't forget to knock out the plug in the drain port if you have it hooked to a dishwasher. DAMHIKT.

^^^What he said is the way I would go about it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thats what I figured. Wish me luck.
is it still under warranty?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

No it's about 10 years old.
Whatever you do don't by a waste king. They are garbage. I bought one for our house instead of the usual insinkerator and regret it every time I turn on the faucet. The holes in the grinder are so small that water backs up and fills the sink and that's if the water can get past the rubber flapper which has such a small opening it doesn't allow anything down it. I had to punch holes in it so water and air could pass through it.
Thanks for that info. Good to know.
Robert Adams said:

... They are garbage.

oh, the irony.
All done with no problems. I know I will pay for this somehow. Just waiting for the next thing to break.